Jaguar Land Rover's current owner has done a surprisingly good job with the old British brands.
The short answer, at least to the second question, is that both British icons are now owned by Mumbai-based Tata Motors ...Continue Reading...
Jaguar announced today that it has entered into a partnership with the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA) to introduce its newest high performance models to some of the nation's most fervent automotive enthusiasts. ...Continue Reading...
Welsh Enterprises is your one stop shop for all your Jaguar vehicle needs.
Welsh Enterprises has been supplying the Jaguar enthusiast with parts and accessories for over 40 years. We have the largest, continuously expanding inventory of Jaguar parts (Welsh manufactured parts, used, rebuilt, and rare OEM parts). Our expert sales staff is well versed in everything Jaguar and has helped countless customers, restoration shops, and Jaguar service specialists with their restorations and routine vehicle maintenance.
- Serving all Jaguar models from 1949 to present
- 100,000+ sq ft warehouse facility (plus largest salvage yard in North America)
- Orders placed by 3pm ship same day
- Best in class customer service
- Comprehensive website for easy online ordering
- Parts stocked on the shelf and ready to ship
- Save money by coming to the industry source for many of the parts in the market
If you do not see the part you are looking for online, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-875-5247 and speak to one of our knowledgeable salespeople.
- E-Type Series I
- E-Type Series I 1/2
- E-Type Series II
- E-Type Series III
- MK Sedans
- XJ6 (1970-1974)
- XJ6 (1975-1979)
- XJ6 (1980-1987)